Home > Inverters, Battery Chargers, Regulators & Shore Power > Battery Chargers / Regulators > Sterling Pro Charge Ultra Battery Charger 12volt 10amp - 2 Outputs >
Sterling Pro Charge Ultra Battery Charger 12volt 10amp - 2 Outputs
There are no reviews for this product. Click here to leave a review
Sterling Pro Charge Ultra Battery Charger - 12V 10 Amp. Ref16: MA-PCU1210
- 11 pre-programmed battery curves including: Open/Sealed lead acid, AGM, Gel, LiFePO4.
- 1 custom set, can be set from charger, unlike our competitors there is no need for a computer to do this operation, all can be done from the front panel.
- 2 x digital meters for current and voltage measurement and a 32 LED information display.
- 1 x power meter to show what reserve power left in the unit.
- PFC, active, up to 0.99 PF, ensuring efficient power conversion, up to almost 90% as opposed to about 60% for older, non-PFC technology.
- % power reduction to allow unit to work with restricted power available (available on local control or remote control panel).
- De-sulphation auto cycle built in to software.
- New, low activity, standby mode to increase battery life.
- Battery health program every 7-10 days .
- Multiple speed fan control. This reduces unnecessary fan noise experienced by the customer, even though the new extreme efficiency reduces the need for fans. At high ambient temperatures (40-50 deg C), however, fans would still be required to ensure operation.
- Primary (processor digitally controlled) and an emergency backup secondary (analogue controlled) high voltage trip.
- 32 LED information panel to ensure maximum information transmitted to owner.
- Internal scan and systems check to ensure product is okay.
- Remote control option.
- Small footprint and light weight.
- Include battery temperature sensor to give temperature compensation and high temp trip.
- As with all our marine chargers all metals used are non-ferrous or heavily protected, so no corrosion.
- New synchronised rectification output as opposed to diode output, giving up to an extra 9% efficiency.
- Conforms to ABYC drip test, is waterproof from water directly dropped on to the top of the unit (+/ - 17 deg) if installed correctly (vertically).
- Thermostatically controlled force draft cooling.
- The printed circuit boards are conformal coated for high humidity and salt air operations.
Pro Charge Ultra front panel
- Local Information Center
- 32 x LED display panel
- 2 x LED digital meters
- 1 x digital power meter
(All prices include vat where applicable)