Aluminium Prop Shaft Anode 1"
There are no reviews for this product. Click here to leave a review
Aluminium Shaft Anodes. Ref18: TS-00503USAAL
- Aluminium/Indium alloy is more active so it gives better protection.
- Essential for Mercury sterndrives - Zinc will not provide the correct protection.
- Recommended for both salt and freshwater on Mercury sterndrives.
- Last up to 50% longer than zinc anode.
- Aluminum anodes 'self clean' in freshwater - Zinc anodes form a coating that stops them working within a few months.
- Environmentally friendly
- Mounting hardware included
- Attractively packaged with clear information to aid with selection and installation.
- Size: 1"
(All prices include vat where applicable)