Polymarine 2990 2 Part Hypalon Adhesive
There are no reviews for this product. Click here to leave a review
- 250ml Adhesive
- 10ml 107 Hardner
- Solvent based polychloroprene rubber adhesive giving high strength bonds when used in conjunction with 107 curing agent; particularly suilable for manufacture and repair of inflatable boats
- Suitable quantity of 107 curing agent supplied.
- Will bond natural rubber, polychloroprene, butyl, nitrile , hypalon and polyurethane rubber materials- rigid PVC, wood, leather and metal (metal should be primed with 2799 primer).
- Please note - not for use on plasticised PVC - use Polymarine 3026 PVC Adhesive
- Excellent resistance to heat, salt water and humidity
- Easy to mix two part system supplied in sets with requisite amount of curing agent; can be used as a single part for quick temporary repairs
- Easy to apply by brush or roller...
- Contact bonds in 10-15 minutes, full cure 48 hours
- Shelf life - 18 months unopened tin, mixed adhesive has pot life of 3-4 hours
- Coverage - using 2 coats 1 litre bonds 1 square metre
- Cleaner - Solvent 510
- As used by MOD, liferaft service stations and major manufacturers
(All prices include vat where applicable)