Home > Dinghies & Kayaks > Dinghy Maint - Repair Kits, Valves & Acc > Sta-plug Emergency Bung - 130 x 230mm >
Sta-plug Emergency Bung - 130 x 230mm
There are no reviews for this product. Click here to leave a review
Sta-plug Emergency Bung - 130 x 230mm. Ref19: AF-3-80296
TruPlug is a tapered circular cone shaped plug made of foam that is a solid spongy cellular material which is coated with a flexible sealer adding strength and colour.
Used as a temporary or emergency plug in boating applications where water would enter a circular oval or irregular hole caused by emergency maintenance or hull breach due to impact.
Compressed by hand and inserted into the hole stopping or reducing the inward flow of water as the foam returns to its original shape. Can be inserted into the ends of broken pipes by twist compressing before inserting and will need to be held in place. TruPlug can also be cut with a razor knife and forced into elongated openings using a putty knife or similar tool.
- Soft cone shaped design allows it to easily fill the irregular shapes of hull impact breaches or a round hole leak from a hose or hull fitting
- Unique gripping riblets help to hold the plug in the hole keeping water out
- Easy compress and twist by hand to insert into breach
- Expands after insertion to hold in place
- Tearing at the 8th riblet creates a smaller 2" diameter base plug
- Dimensions: 230 High x 130mm Diameter
(All prices include vat where applicable)