Home > Steering Kits, Helms & Cables > Hydraulic Steering > Ultraflex HYCO-I Inboard Hydraulic Steering with 6M Hose Kit >
Ultraflex HYCO-I Inboard Hydraulic Steering with 6M Hose Kit
There are no reviews for this product. Click here to leave a review
Ultraflex HYCO-I Inboard Hydraulic Steering with 6M Hose Kit Ref18: AF-4-48040-4
HYCO-I steering system is suitable for inboard boats up to approx. 7.5 - 8m (24-26ft) length and 25mph max speed.
System Consists of:
1 x 20cc front mount helm pump
- Compact Design.
- Ball bearing piston race
- Built-in lock valve for positive rudder lock
- UP25F and UP33F models are also available without built in lock valve (4-48000 and 4-48010NV)
- Integral relief valve for over pressure protection
- 3/4" tapered stainless steel shaft
- Easily accessible lock valve and shaft seal for replacement
- Cast iron cylinder block
- 1.4" NPT fitting for 3/8" tube
- Includes elbow fittings
- UP45 pumps are ideal for double cylinder applications.
- 4-X64 square flange or 4-X57 round flange, permit the installation of pumps in an intermediate position.
1 x Inboard cylinder UC69 -I
- Material: Aluminium
- Volume: 69cc - 4.2cu.in
- Torque: 32kgm - 2783lbs.in
- Output Force: 168kg - 371lbs
- Inside Diameter: 25mm - 0.98"
- Stroke: 150mm - 5.9"
- 3/8" (9.5mm) Fittings - For 3/8" Nylon tube or outboard hose kits
2 x 1 liter of hydraulic oil
- Sold in 1 litre (0.26 gallons) containers
- Hydraulic oil: ISO VG 15
- Viscosity: 15cst @ 40°C
- Viscosity index: <100
- Solidification point: <-30°C
(All prices include vat where applicable)