Seago 6 Man Sea Cruiser ISO 9650-2 Liferaft - Valise
There are no reviews for this product. Click here to leave a review
Seago 6 Man Sea Cruiser ISO 9650-2 Liferaft - Valise. Ref17: SG-6V-CRU
Introducing the new Sea Cruiser ISO 9650-2 liferaft.
This high specification and competitively priced liferaft designed for the UK and European leisure user. At Seago we want you to have the highest quality equipment possible at the best price. You no longer have to buy a leisure liferaft that does not conform to a recognised industry standard because of your budget or concern for service costs.
The Sea Cruiser allows you to have an ISO 9650-2 conforming liferaft with the most competitive service costs in the leisure industry.
- Colour: High viz yellow canopy & ballast pockets. Black lower tubes
- Size: 6 Person
- Materials: Super robust large Butyl rubber inflatable tubes. 100% Water proof tough RipStop Nylon canopy
- Retro reflective tape: Fitted with high visibility SOLAS approved retro reflective tape on canopy and underside of raft floor
- Ballast Pockets: 4 x 55 Litre lead weighted quick filling water ballast pockets for maximum stability
- Lights: Automatic high visibility SOLAS flashing external light to enable quick recovery. Internal light
- Storage Options: Packed in robust fibreglass container or durable valise bag
- Areas of Use: Coastal, offshore sailing and fishing
- Service & Warranty: 3 Year service interval, 12 year warranty
- Emergency Pack: 1 x Bailer, 1 x Drogue (sea anchor), 1 x Floating knife, 1 x Hand pump, 1 x Life saving signal card, 1 x Pair of oars, 1 x Repair kit, 1 x Rescue quoit with 30m of line, 1 x Signal mirror, 1 x Waterproof torch & batteries, 1 x Wet notes, 1 x Whistle, 2 x Parachute rockets, 2 x Sponges, 3 x Red hand flares, 6 x Anti sea sickness tablets (MHRA Approved WDA license number: 43548)
- Tube Diameter: 2 x 210mm
- Weight: 32kg
- Packed Dimensions: L700 x W270 x H400mm
(All prices include vat where applicable)