Home > Man Overboard > Lifebuoy & Rescue Slings > RescueMe MOB1 Ocean Signal Man Overboard AIS Tracker >
RescueMe MOB1 Ocean Signal Man Overboard AIS Tracker
There are no reviews for this product. Click here to leave a review
RescuMe MOB1 - Man Overboard Tracker System. Ref18: OS-EPI3100
The best chance of a quick rescue if you fall overboard comes from your own vessel. Your crew needs to be immediately aware of the incident and keep track of your position whilst the recovery is carried out.
In an emergency, rescueME MOB1 provides 2 methods of rapid communication back to your boat:
- AIS - once activated, your MOB1 will transmit an alert to all AIS receivers and AIS enabled plotters in the vicinity (up to 5 miles range dependent on conditions). The integrated GPS ensures your precise location is sent to your boat and any others that may be assisting.
- DSC - your MOB1 will also activate the DSC alarm on your boat, alerting your crew to the situation.
The MOB1 is designed for simple integration with your life-jacket and will activate automatically on inflation, sending the first alert within 15 seconds. An integrated strobe light ensures maximum visibility in low light conditions.
- 3AIS Transmission Transmit Power (EIRP): 1 Watt
- Frequency: 161.975/162.025MHz
- DSC Transmission Transmit Power (EIRP): 1 Watt
- Frequency: 156.025MHz
- Messages: Individual Distress Relay Distress Alert (by single call made on press of the activation button) (DSC messages sent depend on National Regulations)
- Temperature range (operational): -20oC to +55oC
- Temperature range (storage): -30oC to +75oC
- Waterproof: 10m depth
- Weight: 92 grams
- Standards: RTCM SC11900, EN303 098-1
(All prices include vat where applicable)