Home > Compass > Plastimo Contest > Plastimo Contest 101 White (Red Card) Compass - 10-25 Deg. Bulkhead >
Plastimo Contest 101 White (Red Card) Compass - 10-25 Deg. Bulkhead
There are no reviews for this product. Click here to leave a review
When Plastimo invented the double reading compass, it was a major innovation which allowed the yachtsman to follow his course from the cockpit and the cabin.
Today, the Contest 101 goes a step further : its exclusive mounting possibilities on any bulkhead -whatever the thickness- and its completely restyled aesthetics allow this new compass to adapt perfectly to today's yachts, both in terms of engineering technique and glamorous design.
- Double reading : from cockpit and from cabin.
- Double graduation : horizontal and vertical.
- Conical card, graduated every 5°
- Apparent diameter of the card : 100 mm
- Heading numerals every 30°
- Can be mast-mounted with the addition of optional mast-mounting kit.
- 3 lubber lines, at 45°
- Heelmeter : graduated every 10°
- Compensation : optional
- Lighting (12 Vdc) : Red on black card, white lighting on yellow and red cards.
- Supplied with protection cover, drilling template.
(All prices include vat where applicable)