Digital Wind Speed Anemometer
There are no reviews for this product. Click here to leave a review
For sailors, walkers, or amateur meteorologists, our pocket-sized digital instrument offers accurate wind speed (in mph, kph, knots or Beaufort scale), temperature (in C/F), and windchill information at a glance.
It’s very quick and simple to use, water resistant, and includes a back-lit LCD screen for night-time use.
- Measures temperature, wind speed and wind chill.
- Temperature readouts available in Fahrenheit or Celsius formats.
- Wind speed measured in mph, Knots, Km/h or m/s.
- Wind speed displays on Beaufort wind scale bar graph.
- LCD backlight engages when function keys are pressed and held down.
- Operates on one CR2032 lithium cell battery with approximate battery life of 12 months.
- Recommended operating temperature is from –21 degrees F to 138 degrees F.
- Wind speed measuring range 0.4 mph to 67 mph.
- Replaceable impeller.
- Auto power off to maximise battery life
- Neck Lanyard included.
- Uses 1 CR2032 battery (included).
- Measures 1½ x 4”.
(All prices include vat where applicable)