- Lubricates: Lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
- Removes: WD-40 gets under grease, grime and gunk. WD-40 non-aerosol formulas also dissolve adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers and excess bonding material.
- Protects: WD-40 protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.
- Penetrates: Loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck frozen or rusted metal parts
- Displaces Moisture: Because WD-40 Displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.