Water Witch 24volt - Electronic Bilge Switch, Ref: MZ-18134, P21
The Water Witch , electronic bilge pump switch, is a small and versatile replacement for the commonly used float switch. The Water Witch 101 offers one of the easiest installations possible with its new tab design. Temperature, humidity, or electrical noise will not affect this switch. Every time power is applied to the switch, the pump runs for several seconds in a self calibrate mode.
Please note that this listing is just for the Water Witch 101 replacement float switch and does not come with a bilge pump. The image showing the float switch on a bilge pump is for illustrative purposes only.
- Mercury free
- Oils and fuels will not activate switch
- Simple installation, mounts at any angle
- Delay turning on, to avoid false pump cycles
- Delay turning off, controls standing water level
- Electronic switch, no wear, no sticking, or electrolysis
- Stainless steel metal parts
- Power Required: 24 Vdc
- Power Used: .006 Amps
- Weight: 3.5 Ounces
- Delay On: 6-8 Seconds
- Delay Off: 14-17 Seconds
- Max Load: 10 Amps