Scrubbis Waterline Cleaning Kit. Ref20: MZ-SWCK
Clean the waterline from your boat or the jetty.
- Waterline Brush Head (MZ-41214)
- Waterline Cleaner Spray 50ml (MZ-41227)
- Telescopic Handle - 111 to 197cm (MZ-41205)
With the Scrubbis Waterline Brush you can easily remove dirt that is formed at the waterline on the hull. It removes dirt and stains such as grease, soot, oil and biofouling. The cleaning head has 1 kg buoyancy which helps to push the brush against the hull and is provided with a soft fleece brush on one side and a scraper on the other side. Scrub with fleece brush on the dirt and turn the side to rinse and remove residue with the scraper. For best results, we recommend that you use our Cleaner Spray on the fleece brush before scrubbing.
The Waterline Brush Head can be fixed to your Scrubbis Telescopic Handle. Whilst the boat is in the water, waterline stains and dirt will not have not dried and can be easier to remove. Waterline Brush's large abrasive pad will deal swiftly with dirt, grease, soot, oil and marine biofouling on the waterline. Its flexible scraper will remove debris and polish after rinsing.
- Waterline brush is used with the handle to Scrubbis SET or the Telescopic handle sold separately.
- Waterline Brush should be used when the boat is in the water and the dirt is still soft and easy to remove.
- Dimensions: (width, length, height) 8 x 20 x 12 cm
- 100% water soluble.
- Contains no acids or harsh chemicals.
- Very effective with Waterline Brush.
- Use while the boat is in the water
Telescopic Handle - 111 to 197cm
This handle fits the Scrubbis Waterline Brush and is supplied with the Scrubbis Hull Scraper Set. It is also compatible with the Catching Boat Hook.
Length - 111cm to 197cm.