Ex-Display - Tatty box.
Orca Bay Creek Deck Shoe.
- Non-slip sole
- Non-mmarking sole
- Razor-cut for wet and dry grip on and off a boat
- Double and hand-stitched
- Rawhide laces for extra strength
- Salt resistant eyelets
- Salt resistant leathers
- Shock absorbing heel cups for extra comfort
- Tumbled Brown made from new extra soft leather
- Colours: Saddle, Sand, Havana
- Sizes : 40 (UK6)
Orca Bay General points of Interest
- All style names are that of a sailing club
- The shoes are manufactured in one of the few remaining Hand-Stitched Moccasin factories in the world.
- Leather is bought from three of the best tanneries in the world regardless of cost
- Orca Bay use the best rawhide laces, tougher than ordinary laces and those made from upper leathers
- Hand-Stitched shoes take twenty minutes per pair just to stitch the front vamp
- During the manufacturing process the shoes are exposed to UV light to assist the bonding
- The shoes are sent through a metal detector to make sure tacks used in the construction process do not remain in the leather
- Two of the many processes used in the construction include being soaked in water and heat
- There are two Orca Bay locations, the first is on the Canadian Alaskan boarder just off the Vancouver Islands and the second in New Zealand.