Suitable for webbing and ropes up to 20mm. Bungy mooring compensators act like shock absorbers taking the jolts out of your moorings, Bungy is quickly and easily fitted to the mooring line, no free end required simply a small amount of slack. Supplied in packs of two.
Main image is used for illustrative purpose only, you will receive 2 in a pack.
- Made from a weatherproof rubber like material
- Retains its own shape without weakening
- Suitable for all types of mooring-Permanent, temporary, anchor, buoy and even when towing a dinghy.
- The length of compensation movement goes up with the number of bungys on the line
- Bungies for safe gentle mooring
- No free end required - clip them on whilst moored
- Made of weatherproof rubber
Use of bungies:
- To quieten a noisy mooring line use 1 Bungy
- For protected moorage use 2-3 Bungies
- For exposed moorage use 4 Bungies