Albin Heavy Duty Bilge Pump 2250 GPH - 12v. Ref19: MI-AP-01-03-013
Easily installed and robustly engineered for maximum lifetime. Submersible for harsh saltwater and freshwater use; featuring heavy duty motor with stainless steel shaft; mechanical shaft seal; durable high impact thermoplastic housing and universal base screen. Designed to be interchangeable with same type bilge pumps on the market.
- Submersible for harsh saltwater and freshwater use
- Liquid cooled for extended motor life
- Heavy duty, AISI 316 steel shaft, double ball bearing motor
- Quality engineered mechanical seal
- Manual operation; automatic operation with optional float switch (AP-01-66-025) or digital bilge switch (AP-01-66-037)
- Removable check valve included
- Complies with ISO 8848, EN 55014 Marine
- Universal base plate with strainer and pin (for "T-slot") to attach a level switch for automatic operation
- Designed to be interchangeable with similar type bilge pumps.
- Weight: 0,9 kg/1 Lb
- Dimensions: 150/6L x 170/6.7H x 130/5W mm/in
- Certification: CE marked 94/25/ECC, ISO8846 Small Craft, Electromagnetic compatibility 89/336/EEC, EN51014 1993/radio disturbance