3M Marine Fast Cure Adhesive & Sealant 5200FC - White
Seal joints and boat hardware, above and below the waterline with 3M™ Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 Fast Cure, our extremely strong sealant that delivers strong, flexible bonds, allowing for structural movement. It has excellent resistance to weathering and salt water.
- This fast-curing high-performance polyurethane becomes tack free in one hour and fully cures in approximately 24 hours.
- The seal is extremely strong, retains it’s strength above or below the waterline.
- It stays flexible too - allowing for structural movement.
- Has excellent resistance to weathering and salt water.
- Add a strong, water-resistant seal to joints and boat hardware
- Use on wood, gelcoat, and fiberglass materials
- Benefit from added flexibility with the removal of stress caused by shock, vibration, swelling or shrinking is effectively absorbed.
Use 3M™ Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 Fast Cure to seal joints and boat hardware. Our high performance polyurethane sealant chemically reacts with moisture to deliver strong, flexible bonds, retaining its strength above or below the waterline. It has excellent adhesion to wood, gelcoat, and fiberglass, forming a watertight, weather resistant seal which becomes tack-free in 48 hours, and cures completely in 5 to 7 days.