Switch Panels, Battery Switches
Battery master isolator switch. May be fitted to either positive or negative circuit. Removal of key ensures engine cannot be started or lights left on.
Max load 500 amp up to 24 volt for 10 seconds.
Blue Seas System M-Series (Mini) Battery Switch Single Circuit ON/OFF. Ref: MA-BSS6005
- Ignition protected—safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface, front panel, or rear panel mounting
- Isolating cover with snap-on sections protects rear contacts
Blue Sea E-Series Battery Switch Single Circuit ON/OFF. Ref: MA-BSS9003E
- 350A Continuous Rating for small inboard gasoline or diesel engines.
- 350A Continuous Rating - 45% higher than standard switches
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Accepts up to 4/0 battery cables
- Fits all Perko and Guest low amperage battery switch hole patterns
- 7/8" stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- 3/8" M10 Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
Blue Sea E Series Battery Switch 9002e Selector. Ref: MA-BSS9002E BS15
Switches isolated battery banks to all loads or combines battery banks to all loads.
Includes AFD (Alternator Field Disconnect)
Make-before-break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption
Ignition protected—safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Switch Type Selector 4 Position
- Color Red
- Switch Positions 4
- Battery Combine Yes
- Alternator Field Disconnect Yes
- Maximum Voltage 32V DC
- Continuous Rating 350A
- Intermittent Rating 600A (5 min)
- Cranking Rating 10 sec 2000A
- Cranking Rating 1 min 1000A
- Battery Inputs 2
- Cable Clearance For 4/0 AWG Cables 1.10in (27.94 mm)
- Cable Size to Meet Ratings 4/0 AWG (120mm²)
- Mounting Holes Accept 1/4" (M6) Screw
- Terminal Stud Size 3/8"-16 (M10)
- Terminal Stud Torque 140 in-lb (15.82 Nm)
- Weight 1.30lb (0.59 kg)
Heavy Duty Marine Twin Battery Switch - Security Lock Protected, Supplied With Two Keys
Suitable for one or two battery installations. Polycarbonate case.
Ref16: AAA-10004, P71
SP Ultra Switch panels have been especially designed for use on small and medium sized boats. They allow you to control any desired device, such as bilge pumps, navigation or cabin lights, etc, at the touch of a button. Ref: LA-31297 (Inox)-N4, LA-31298 (Charcoal) P19
6 Gang Horizontal Switch Panel. Ref16: AAA-10066-BK CS48
Horizontal, anodised aluminium panel with six fused illuminated rocker switches. Panel is black with white inscriptions.
Additional stick on labels are supplied to enable user to change descriptions.
MAX FUSE RATING 15A
160mm x 110mm
Vertical, anodised aluminium panel with six fused illuminated rocker switches. Panel is black with white inscriptions. Additional stick on labels are supplied to enable user to change descriptions.
6 Gang Stainless Steel Vertical Switch Panel 12 / 24V. Ref15: LA-31294 N60
SP Ultra switch panels have been especially designed for use on small and medium sized boats. They are built from high quality certificated materials
Aquastop Electrical Protector - 200ml. Ref17: MA-53.46.20
Protects electrical equipment from water and moisture ingress. Aquastop is formulated to protect low voltage equipment such as VHF, GPS, Cell Phones, Laptops etc. One application provides permanent protection.
Blue Sea 4 Position With 12V Sockets, Below Deck Circuit Breaker Switch Panel. Ref: MA-BSS4351
- Molded panel frame will stand up to UV and salt air
- Low profile makes it easy to install in tight spaces