Switch Panels, Battery Switches
Battery master isolator switch. May be fitted to either positive or negative circuit. Removal of key ensures engine cannot be started or lights left on.
Max load 500 amp up to 24 volt for 10 seconds. AAA-10097 N73
Bep 700 Easyfit Battery Switch 275A - On / Off Ref18: 8-90000
Following customer feedback about installations where switches need to be recessed through varying thicknesses of panels BEP developed the 700 Easyfit switch. It achieves this through an easily removable threaded ring allowing for panel thicknesses up to 19mm (3/4").
It uses the same features as the 701 with the removable key 45deg past the off position labelled handle and a removable back cover covering exposed terminals to meet ABYC specifications.
Blue Seas System M-Series (Mini) Battery Switch Single Circuit ON/OFF. Ref: MA-BSS6005
- Ignition protected—safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface, front panel, or rear panel mounting
- Isolating cover with snap-on sections protects rear contacts
Blue Sea E-Series Battery Master Switch Single Circuit ON/OFF. Ref: AF-8-28993
- 350A Continuous Rating for small inboard gasoline or diesel engines.
- 350A Continuous Rating - 45% higher than standard switches
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Accepts up to 4/0 battery cables
- Fits all Perko and Guest low amperage battery switch hole patterns
- 7/8" stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- 3/8" M10 Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
Blue Sea Mini Battery Switch with Key 300A - On / Off Ref18: AF-8-26005
300 Ampere continuous rating for outboards and small gasoline or diesel engines.
- Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Studs accept 3⁄8" (M10) ring terminals
- One-piece terminal stud design never loosens over time
- 7⁄8" (22.22mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
- Isolating cover with three snap-in side pieces protects rear contacts and allows wire access in any direction
- Case design allows surface, rear, or front panel mounting options
Heavy Duty Marine Twin Battery Switch - Security Lock Protected, Supplied With Two Keys
Suitable for one or two battery installations. Polycarbonate case.
Ref16: AAA-10004 P71
9 Gang Waterproof Circuit Breaker Switch Panel . Ref16: AAA-10266-BK M87
Waterproof Switch Panel with USB Port
6 Gang Horizontal Switch Panel. Ref16: AAA-10066-BK KS7
Horizontal, anodised aluminium panel with six fused illuminated rocker switches. Panel is black with white inscriptions.
Additional stick on labels are supplied to enable user to change descriptions.
MAX FUSE RATING 15A
160mm x 110mm
Vertical, anodised aluminium panel with six fused illuminated rocker switches. Panel is black with white inscriptions. Additional stick on labels are supplied to enable user to change descriptions.
6 Gang Stainless Steel Vertical Switch Panel 12 / 24V. Ref15: LA-31294 N60
SP Ultra switch panels have been especially designed for use on small and medium sized boats. They are built from high quality certificated materials
3 Gang Switch Panel With 12v Lighter & Battery Test. Ref18: Q007450 J28
Vertical 3 gang switch panel with battery tester and lighter.
Aquastop Electrical Protector - 200ml. Ref17: MA-53.46.20
Protects electrical equipment from water and moisture ingress. Aquastop is formulated to protect low voltage equipment such as VHF, GPS, Cell Phones, Laptops etc. One application provides permanent protection.
Blue Sea 4 Position With 12V Sockets, Below Deck Circuit Breaker Switch Panel. Ref: A/F-8-24351
- Molded panel frame will stand up to UV and salt air
- Low profile makes it easy to install in tight spaces