Home > VHF > VHF Radio Handheld >
VHF Radio Handheld
Below you will find a good selection of our most popular handheld VHF receivers.
All give excellent service and outstanding value for money, ideal for use on dayboats sportsboats, for yacht clubs, or simply as a back up to your vessels main fixed set.
- Submersible IPX8 / 1.5M (4.92Ft) for 30 minutes
- Selectable 5 or 1 Watt transmit power output
- Supplied with 2300 mAh Li-Ion battery, AC and DC 3-hour quick chargers
- Built-in noise Cancelling Microphone and Voice Scrambler for clear and private communications
- 40 Programmable Land Mobile Channels 134 MHz to 174 MHz with CTCSS and DCS
- Programmable channel names
- NOAA Weather channels and Weather Alert
- Low battery indicator
- All USA, International and Canadian Marine Channels
- Optional speaker microphones and headsets available
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual Watch
- Preset key used to recall up to 10 favorite channels
- Key lock
Image shown is US version - UK version would be dispatched
The Standard Horizon HX870E is a 'Submersible Floating' 6 Watt portable VHF marine transceiver with builtin GPS
Building on the success of the HX851, Standard Horizon introduces a whole new level in safety and performance in a marine floating handheld VHF/GPS. The HX870S FLOATING CLASS D DSC VHF handheld features a 66-channel WAAS GPS receiver allowing the radio to transmit a DSC distress call with your vessels position or navigate to a waypoint. The new Oversized full dot matrix LCD (1.7” (W) x 1.7” (H) or 2.3” diagonal) and Easy to Operate Icon/Menu System makes this the most intuitive handheld on the market
Cobra HH125 Handheld VHF Marine Radio - AS86
The Cobra MR HH125 is a fully featured VHF radio with a rugged compact design. It's perfect for recreational boaters or as a portable backup on larger vessels. Ref: MA-MR-HH125EU(+), A314
MR HH600 VHF Radio with GPS. Ref17: MA-HH600GPSBT LS22
The Cobra Marine MR HH 600 VHF radio with GPS & DSC is Cobra’s first handheld radio that shows your GPS coordinates and automatically transmits them with DSC calls to notify the Coast Guard or other vessels of your exact position in case of emergency.
This life saving radio also features a floating orange core so it’s easy to see in water and has a built-in flashlight and emergency strobe. Lastly, the MR HH600 keeps your cell phone safe and dry, and allows boaters to place/receive phone calls through the radio.
Cobra 8km PMR Radio Pack (x2). Ref16: MA-MT645VP
- Communicates with all other PMR 446 radios
- Up to 8 km range
- VOX for hands-free operation.
- UHF/FM - Ultra Clear long distance reception
- 8 CHANNELS - Front panel push buttons provide easy access to all 8 channels
- 121 PRIVACY CODES - 38 Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System codes and 83 Digitally Coded Squelch codes provide a total of 121 privacy codes. 968 privacy combinations are possible when the 8 channels are combined with 121 privacy codes.
Cobra HH350 Floating Handheld VHF Marine Radio. Ref14: MA-HH350 QS20
Floating: Never lose your radio. Floating design and orange core makes retrieving radio easy if dropped overboard.
6 Watt VHF: Select between 1, 3 and 6 Watts for short and long range communication.
Noise-cancelling microphone: Blocks background noise for clearer conversations.
BURP: Vibrates water out of the speaker grill and improves speaker performance.
JIS7: Rated submersible and rugged to JIS7 (IPX7) specifications
Cobra HH500 Floating Handheld VHF Marine Radio With Bluetooth. Ref15: MA-HH500
The IC-GM1600E Marine VHF handheld has been designed for GMDSS compliant survival craft communications. The radio is engineered to survive and function in the extreme environmental conditions common in marine emergencies and brings the latest Search and Rescue technology to the marketplace.
- Lithium Ion Battery version £379.99
The IC-M73PLUS builds on many of the features that made the IC-M71 the choice of many maritime professionals across the globe but also incorporates two new important features; a new voice recording function and Icom's active Noise Cancelling Technology
ICOM M25 Handheld VHF Radio. Ref17: OS-VHF0160, SMG-330-M25 (Grey), OS-VHF0161, SMG-330-M25.026 (Blue)
Slim, Lightweight, High Performance - The IC-M25 has the slimmest (depth: 30.5mm; 1.2in) and lightest (220g; 7.8oz) body as a floating marine transceiver*. It also delivers uncompromised performance that will exceed expectations.
*As of July, 2015, researched by Icom.
Large LCD, Simple User Interface - The IC-M25's LCD is 30% larger than its predecessor, the IC-M24 and shows clearly large channel number and status icons. The buttons on the front panel are well laid out and provide simple and straightforward operation.
USB Charging (Micro-B USB type) - A standard USB connector (Micro-B type) is used for charging the IC-M25. Cigarette lighter cables or mobile batteries for charging Smartphones or other devices can be used with the IC-M25*.
* The IC-M25 accepts 5V/1A (Max.) input. Use of third-party products is not guaranteed.
Float'n Flash - The IC-M25 floats and lets you know where it is with the flashing red LED light and LCD/key backlight.
11 Hours of Battery Life - The built-in 1500mAh lithium-ion battery allows 11 hours (approx.) of long operation*.
* Typical operation with Tx (Hi): Rx: standby=5:5:90
Optional Speaker-Microphone, HM-213 - The optional waterproof speaker-microphone, HM-213, provides commercial grade convenience while mounting theradio around the waist. The radio floats even when the HM-213 is attached.
550mW Audio Output - The IC-M25 provides a powerful 550mW (typical) audio output and received voice can be heard loud and clear.
Availability: Out of Stock